Nathan and I had a very fun weekend. Here are a few pictures of all that we did while Joe was busy applying for jobs. We did sneak in some Daddy time on Saturday and other times here and there though!
About 10 seconds after this picture was taken I dismantled the bouncer and put it in storage. Nathan sure had fun literally bouncing up and down in his bouncer though!
Nathan is NOT a very good napper. Love the kids to death, but he does not win the award for best sleeper. ANYWAY, he wouldn't take a nap in his crib on Sunday, but while I was feeding him on Sunday afternoon he fell asleep. Rather than trying to put him in his crib, which I knew would lead to him waking up screaming, I put him on the family room floor to nap for a little while. Please don't call CPS on me. :)
Nathan LOVES Joe's laptop. All weekend while Joe was doing his applications, Nathan would crawl to whatever room Joe was in and start grabbing his screen or better yet, pounding on the keyboard. I think by Saturday morning he finally learned how to pull the "enter" button off. On Monday I finally broke down and got out my old laptop for Nathan to have. He sure enjoyed closing it and pounding on the keyboard. This evening he started grabbing the keys and trying to rip them off. I think tonight was the last night I will let him play with it-I really don't want him to try to EAT the keys!
Just because he's cute.
On top of having his own computer, Nathan now has his own cell phone. (don't worry, we haven't taught him how to text yet.) It is my mom's old phone. He always grabs my cell phone and tries to eat it, but yesterday morning he actually grabbed it and put it up to his ear. Here is my Dad "talking" with Nathan on their cell phones. Nathan definitely thought it was funny!What in the world did I fill my weekends with before this sweet boy?! I don't know how I could have ever had this much fun before him!



0 comments:
Post a Comment