Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bye-Bye!

Nathan said his first word(s) today! My mom has been working on getting him to wave hi and bye. This weekend he started waving more and every time we would leave him we would say "bye-bye" and wave for a VERY long time. This morning and Joe and I were getting ready to leave for work, we met in the kitchen like we always do so that I can give Nathan a kiss and finish getting everything ready for Nathan's day. We were saying goodbye and Joe and I kept saying "bye-bye" and waving. I said it a bunch of times, and then started to turn around to leave, and as I did Nathan shouted "bye-bye" so clearly! He was waving while he said it, too! He did it again and then again tonight.

He is also starting to stand a little bit longer before finally sitting down. I don't think he'll be walking anytime soon, but maybe standing along. He's growing up too fast! :-(

0 comments: