This summer has been so much fun! Nathan and I have been very busy doing all the free things to do for kids in St. Louis. For my records, I am going to post by weeks since I am SO far behind on updating for family!
June 8-12: We returned from Branson on June 7th. On June 8th, Nathan and I went to Little Splashers with my friend Crystal and her son Bennett. It was so much fun! It is held at a local pool and they open the pool early for kids 3 and under so that they can play without getting trampled by the big kids. Nathan and Bennett enjoyed playing in the splash area with fountains that shot water up from the ground. We also had Jenn Pepper's wedding on the 12th and her rehearsal dinner on the 10th. It was a beautiful wedding and the weather turned out great even though it was supposed to be 100 degrees! It rained during the ceremony and cooled everything off for their exit. Crystal and I read in the wedding. It meant a lot to me that Jenn asked me to read scripture in her wedding!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment