Sunday, April 10, 2011

The end of maternity leave

Today is my last day of maternity leave. I am sad to have to go back to work, but there is only 7 weeks left of school! I can't wait to spend AL/l summer with my boys at OUR house!

Froggie hat-gotta love the dollar aisle at Target!!

Will in his OSU outfit with Bapa. We have the same picture with Nathan...I'll have to try to find it! :)

Helping Bapa change the batteries in his car. Batteries are one of his many latest obsessions!

We love bath time!

"Washing" his car

putting gas in his lawnmower

Nathan loves riding his bike!

Thank you Uncle Geoffrey, Aunt Vielka, and Genevieve for my "My First Easter" pajamas! I wear them all the time and the feet are VERY soft!

Hanging out with Bapa outside! The weather was so pretty this past week!

0 comments: