
Here is a picture of our little miracle! God has blessed us with a healthy and very active "peanut" that we will get to hold on December 10, 2008. We are very excited!
I will try to post as often as possible to keep everyone updated on milestones and other exciting news about the baby.
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



4 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the Blog world!
Jenn, I can't tell you how excited I am for you. Crystal told me on the phone yesterday about your little miracle. That is soooo wonderful, you are going (and are already) a great mommy! We will need to have some play dates next spring:) yea!
I am so happy for you Jenn! Now I can keep up with you and your precious one on this blog! You are going to make an amazing mother!
I am so excited to read all about your pregnancy adventures!! Enjoy the fun 40 weeks! :)
Post a Comment