For those of you who know me pretty well, you know that I really love popcorn. My favorite is the Old Fashion Butter, but I don't get it very much because it's loaded with fat, salt, etc. (everything that makes any kind of food tasty, but that also clogs your arteries) I think I could probably eat popcorn every day, but I pretty much gave it up when we became pregnant since there is no nutritional value whatsoever. Anyway, the reason I'm writing about popcorn is because I feel like popcorn is popping inside of me! I am finally feeling the baby "kick". It usually only happens if I lay really still, and it is ever so slight and it only lasts for a little while, but it is a really cool feeling. Also, I went to the doctor this morning and got to see the baby clearly. The baby was even showing us his or her muscles, which was so cute. (The baby's arm was in the "where's the gun show?" position) I wish I could post a picture, but the nurse deleted them before she could burn them to our CD. My cervical length looked great, too-what a blessing. Please pray for us as we are away from the doctor over the next two weeks and that there are no changes in measurements.
Our next appointment is July 11th. That appointment will be the really important one where they look for defects or any other concerns and of course we'll find out the sex.
In other very exciting news . . . I'm off to Texas to finally see Joe! I leave tomorrow (Friday) so I will post more when we return in two weeks!




2 comments:
Add me to your blog list sweet girl! Can't wait to find out what the precious one is going to be! You are constantly in my prayers!
I'm ready for a new post now that you are back in STL!!
Post a Comment