Last Saturday we went to Mizzou to watch the Baylor girls' basketball team play Mizzou. We were so excited that they were in Missouri and it was fun to sit with other people from Waco/Baylor and cheer on Baylor! They didn't win, but we still had a great time!
Nathan did really well the entire game. I was afraid he'd be so tired and cranky, but he slept the whole way there, so he was in a great mood the whole game!
Before we left for the game...Go Bears!
Nathan did really well the entire game. I was afraid he'd be so tired and cranky, but he slept the whole way there, so he was in a great mood the whole game!
Before we left for the game...Go Bears!
Nathan was obsessed with the dance squad. I'm convinced it was their pompoms because they were so shimmery






0 comments:
Post a Comment