Friday, January 29, 2010

updates and overdue pictures


Playing with Nana's tablecloth. He was obsessed with pulling out my table linens in the hutch, and his favorite was this tablecloth that Joe's mom gave us. I think it belonged to his grandma. I finally got smart and "baby proofed" the hutch (see above post).

three weeks ago we had two snow days in a row. Nathan and I sure enjoyed crawling around the house chasing each other and playing all day long. Nathan loved to stand by the front door and put his tongue on the glass door. I tried to convince him to not do it too much because his tongue would freeze to the door...he finally listened. :) That Friday night was Crystal's birthday so we all went out for pizza and the two boys wanted their picture with the birthday girl. Go figure Nathan isn't looking at the camera-ha!

0 comments: