Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

Nathan and I started my spring break this year with a trip to Oklahoma to visit family. We stayed with my Uncle Alan and Aunt Norma. It is crazy to think we haven't been down there since Christmas of '08 and that some of my family still hadn't met Nathan! Nathan got to meet his great-great aunt and uncles. We even got to have a fish fry that included catfish that my cousin's husband caught that morning and fried potatoes. It was very yummy! It was a short trip (we only stayed from Friday to Sunday) but definitely worth the drive.

Nathan playing with the train with Aunt Norma
Nathan with his great-great Uncle Jay, Aunt Helen, and Uncle Georgeplaying out in the yard with cousins Gabe & Ben and Bapa.
Second cousins: Remington, Gabe, Nathan, & Ben

After we got home from Oklahoma, Nathan and I had a great week of hanging out during the day and playing with Daddy at night! Nathan and I went with my parents to The Magic House on Monday. It was so much fun! We went a week earlier, but Nathan liked it so much, and frankly, I'm tired of saying "no, no Nathan!" so we decided to go again. My parents decided to get Nathan a membership since it would only take a few trips of us going to pay for it. It was a nice surprise when we found out the family memebership was half price because we are military! Nathan enjoyed the water the most and of course the light switches!
I thought this was a funny picture. Nathan gave himself a bubble moustache! (This might be the only picture I have taken in the last 3 months where he is actually looking at the camera and smiling simultaneously!)

0 comments: