

Last Saturday our church had their Easter Eggstravaganza. The kids can hunt eggs, do a cake walk, race pigs (not real ones), and play in the bounce houses. Luckily the bounce houses were for 5 years olds and younger, because I'm not sure Nathan would have been able to it otherwise! He wasn't so sure about it and almost got trampled by the 3 year olds that were there while we were. He finally got the hang of how to get to the slide and enjoyed going down it-static hair and all!
Before we went to the Easter event at church, we took Nathan to his 15 month appointment. We found out that he is 29 pounds 14 oz (94 percentile) and 33 1/2" long (94 percentile). He is definitely a big boy! He got 2 shots, which he was okay with, but he did throw up at the beginning of the appointment...I'm hoping it wasn't because he was scared-ha! (It turns out he was sick-he had a 102.5 fever on Tuesday!)
I'm so glad Nathan is a healthy, curious little boy. I just wish the curious part didn't include trying to play with every cord and outlet in the house-ha!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment