Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm still alive!!












I am so far behind on blogging that I have been avoiding posting anything at all. For some reason, blogger will NOT let me upload pictures, so here are updates on us since I last posted in August without pictures. I will keep trying though!

What we were up to in August:
  • I started school on August 17th and let me just say, these are some of the best students I have ever had! the administrators warned us that the freshmen class could be slightly difficult this wear, but my kids are overall really great...and to make it even better, the kid that caused the most trouble in my 7th hour (my most difficult hour of the day) transferred to another district last week!

  • Nathan had a bone scan on August 27th for his hip. Nathan started limping in July and we took him to a pediatric orthopedist. The doctor really couldn't give us any ideas on what it might be (after two rounds of x-rays) so he suggested that Nathan get a bone scan to try to eliminate all things bad (ex. cancer). The bone scan turned out fine and he just had inflammation in his joint. Joe and I really debated as to whether or not we should do the bone scan, but in the end we decided it would be better to do it and know for sure that he was okay. He had been limping for over a month! He isn't limping anymore and is doing great!

0 comments: