
Nathan with his first dum dum sucker. He got it for being good during his August haircut.

Nathan and Bapa at Innsbrook on Labor Day weekend. The cookies that my dad is holding in his hands are some of the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had!

My flight on the first lady's plane.

View of the back of the plane. (the commander is in the aisle)

The front of the plane. The phone on the left wall of the plane was a "top secret" phone. We couldn't figure out where it went to though...

The view of the cockpit from the jump seat where I got to sit during take-off! Nathan would have had so much fun punching all of those buttons!

View of the runway as we were taking off.

Yummy breakfast and some of the best fruit salad I have ever had!

The plane, the plane!

Lindbergh High School 10 year reunion...out of 365 of us only about 70 showed up! I know a lot of people moved out of town though. One guy came from Japan where he works-crazy!

At Eckerts feeding the animals.

Nathan's first pony ride

Ma and Pa Kettle

So happy to have found his pumpkin!

This picture cracks me up and Joe will probably kill me for posting it, but I had to! Take naps on the way to Oklahoma for Mallory's wedding.

Nathan in heaven! We stopped at Charlie's Chicken (the BEST fried chicken I have ever had!) for lunch. Nathan saw the 4 "eenies" and went crazy! He spent about 15 minutes looking at them-ha! (he is OBSESSED with air conditioners)

Ring bearer practice. Ben held Nathan's hand as they walked down the aisle.

Family picture.
0 comments:
Post a Comment