Here is what has been going on with us during the month of October:
- October 2nd: Joe, my dad and I took Nathan to the pumpkin patch. Of course it rained and was freezing when we got there, but after about 3o minutes, it cleared up. We walked around, Nathan went on his first pony ride, and we fed the farm animals (luckily Nathan kept all of his digits!) After walking around for a while, we went and picked out our pumpkins. Nathan enjoyed running through the patch and getting dirty-he's definitely 110% boy! :)
- October 8th-10th: My dad, Joe, Nathan, and I (my mom was already there) went to Oklahoma for my cousin Mallory's wedding. It was an amazing weekend! Mallory had such great ideas and since my aunt Norma is an amazing wedding planner, everything turned out beautiful! Mallory's husband's aunt made the cake, and it was one of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen. Nathan was a ring bearer and made it down the aisle without crying thanks to his cousin Ben. Ben and his brother Gabe were great with Nathan. They played with him during the rehearsal dinner, kept him out of things :), and played with him while we all cleaned up after the wedding. I helped serve the cake, which I was honored to do! The wedding favor was candy and set had a "candy bar" set up for everyone to go through and take candy to put into little bags that she made. Besides the wedding, Nathan went fishing at my uncle's pond and caught three fish. He also went to the mall where the fire department had all of their trucks for kids to come see. He got to sit in the fire engine, put on a hat, and hear the horn sound (which I'm sure wasn't his favorite thing). He had such a great weekend!



0 comments:
Post a Comment