Our Labor Day weekend got a late start this year because of many different reasons, but on Saturday afternoon we were all set to go! My mom and dad came to our house at about 4:00 p.m., picked up the boys and me, and we headed out to Innsbrook! (Joe had to work, so he came out late that night.) We got to Innsbrook by about 5:30, unloaded, and then headed to the concert. It was such a beautiful night! Javier Mendoza was playing and we all enjoyed it, including Nathan. He was rocking back and forth in his chair! The Krenn Family showed up, too so Nathan got to play with Noah, Liam, and Emory. Pretty soon Will and Taylor will be running through the field with the other four while we watch the concert chase them.
| Nathan and his ring pop. I can't believe how old he looks-he's such a big boy now! |
| Bapa and his boys! |
| Nathan and Bapa filling the bird feeders |
That afternoon, after naps, Nathan helped my dad burn off some off the kindling wood. I absolutely love this picutre:
Sunday night my parents watched the boys so that Joe and I could go see David Crowder Band play in St. Peters. I really wanted to see them play because this is their last show in St. Louis - EVER! It was amazing and there were several times where I felt like I was back in college, at UBC, singing songs before Kyle would speak. Such a bitter sweet feeling.
Monday was our last day. We got up, had breakfast, and then had a lazy day. I seriously feel so exhausted at Innsbrook, and I swear it is because I can finally RELAX the second I drive through the gate. We went on a little "trip" (as Nathan calls it), so I took a couple of pictures of what Innsbrook looks like:
| That's Lake Kitzbuhl in the background...so relaxing! |
| Nathan LOVES Innsbrook |
After we got home, Joe grilled sausages and veggies and we sat out on the deck and ate. My parents stayed to eat and then headed home to unload. It was such a wonderful weekend!



0 comments:
Post a Comment