Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Will Gets New Shoes

A couple of weeks ago my mom and I took Will to get some new shoes.  He has been wearing all of Nathan's old shoes, so I figured it was time he got some of his own!  We took him to Laurie's to have his foot measured and to try on a few pairs.  He really did enjoy the process, even though he isn't smiling!


"So, you take my shoes and socks off and let me sit here?!  My feet are getting cold!'

Pair #1:  Ernie shoes
Pair #2:  Boots
"Hey, I kind of like these!"
In his funny smiley face:  "Yep, these are the ones Mom!"
 And just to throw this in--I really can't believe these cutie is going to be ONE in just a few short weeks!  Time goes too fast!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

How is he almost 1?! Super cute though!