A little behind? I think so! Things have been so, so busy in the race to the end of the school year! My goal is to finally get caught up soon.
On Easter Sunday we went to our church's Easter Sunday service and then headed out to Innsbrook to celebrate Easter with my parents. While we were there the boys did an Easter Egg hunt and then we headed to enjoy a very yummy brunch-Innsbrook really does have the best brunches! The Easter Egg hunt was a lot of fun, except they had about 50 0-3 year olds in a very small space so poor Will didn't stand a chance when it came to walking...I think I ended up carrying him so he didn't get trampled. Both boys got one egg-perfect! I've learned at this point it is all about the experience, not the number of eggs.
 |
| Mimi and Nathan before the hunt |
 |
| My sweet big boy |
 |
| The Easter Egg thief |
 |
| Their baskets. Will got a basket of water/beach toys and Nathan got some Cars rain boots and a chocolate bunny...or two. |
 |
| Baskets from Mimi and Bapa |
 |
| Will helping Nathan "open" his basket |
0 comments:
Post a Comment