Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Keillor's Room!

I am not completely finished with the baby's room, but I thought I'd go ahead and post pictures. Tonight was really nice. Joe was at school working on a project/paper and I was home alone. The nice part was definitely NOT that Joe was gone, but that I got to work on the baby's room by myself. It was fun going through all of the baby's things and putting them away. I LOVE sitting in the glider in his room and listening to the mobile. This whole experience is so amazing, I can't imagine what it will be like when he gets here.

God has really amazed me with how he has orchestrated this whole pregnancy. Even though there were concerns and "could have beens" nothing has gone wrong. I am so thankful that I have had such an easy pregnancy, even though there have been times of anxiety. I think most women have some sort of anxiety during their pregnancy though.

This is the bassinet Baby Keillor will be sleeping in for the first couple of months. My cousin Adrienne is letting us borrow it. I love it, and it really isn't a part of the room, but I wanted to include a picture of it.

The dresser and hutch. The sports pictures by the changing pad are actually going to go on the wall. I just put them there for the time being.

Crib, glider, etc. There a table with a really cute lamp to the left of the glider. I guess I didn't get it in the picture. I will take one later and post it. The table (for some strange reason) is one of my favorite parts about his room.

0 comments: