I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me that I am finally done with CL ultrasounds! In fact, I don't have to go back for another 4 weeks!! My next ultrasound is November 5th. I still have to go to his office in 2 weeks, but it will be nice to not have to schedule my week around St. John's!
We had a VERY long ultrasound yesterday. Since St. John's is a training hospital, I seem to get a lot of students who do my ultrasounds. The girl was really nice, but had some trouble getting a few measurements. She did 4 ultrasounds total (meaning she took pictures, left the room, came back, put a new layer of gel on and started over). We got some great pictures of Baby Keillor's face. We also watched his "fetal breathing" where the baby practices breathing in amniotic fluid. (We could see his diaphragm move up and down) Later in the ultrasound we watched him swallow the fluid. It was so amazing! I can't wait to meet him. :)
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago






1 comments:
Those are good pictures. How exciting!
Post a Comment