Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great News!

Our little boy is officially HEAD DOWN! I thought I felt him flip on Sunday and told my mom when it happened because she was over here helping me get the baby's room ready. (Pictures coming soon) The doctor didn't think he would be able to flip by this point, but I went in today for my doctor's office visit and sure enough, he is head down! The doctor felt my belly like he always does and said "I think I feel a head down here." I said "no way, you said he wouldn't be able to flip!" He said, "hang on and we'll see." He ran and got the ultrasound machine, did a short ultrasound and confirmed. I am SO excited about the whole thing. I really wanted to have a "normal" birth and not a c-section. The doctor said he expected the baby to come with in the next 2-4 weeks since the head is where most of the weight is and his head will now be pushing down on my cervix. Kinda crazy!

3 comments:

theseemanfamily said...

Oh my gosh!!! You could have your kid in a few weeks!!! I would totally be freaking out by now! BUT...I'm so excited that he's in the right position, let me know what happens!
Miss you!

The Adams said...

Hey...I saw you called, but I was dead asleep. When I listened to your message, I was for sure it was time for Baby Keillor...ha! Anyway, glad you got the package. :)

Unknown said...

so exciting!!!!! praying for you. can't wait to see photos of the little guy.

i haven't forgotten about the sock monkey onesie. it'll be a little late.

you look fabulous in your shower pics. i can feel the anticipation and excitement from here!!!