My mom's friends that she used to teach with threw me a shower last Saturday (October 25th). It was so beautiful! My aunt came up from Oklahoma and really did a lot to help with it. She stayed up each night last week until at least midnight getting things ready. Below are a few pictures from the big day!
The Cake: Paula made it from scratch! It was delicious!
The diaper cake my Aunt Norma made. I thought it was so cute and she put so many great things on it for Baby Keillor!
Baby Keillor's gifts
The gifts. Baby Keillor got so many great things to play with, wear, and keep warm with!
Me with the "MOB" Squad. It all started with our wedding. The MOB squad (Mother of the Bride Squad) were the women who helped my mom get everything ready and completed for the wedding while I was in California. I made them shirts to wear the day of the wedding before the excitement actually started. My Aunt Norma changed the name to "GOB Squad" while she was here which stands for "Grandmother of the Baby Squad." These are the ladies that helped throw my shower and did most of the cooking and decorating. (My Aunt Norma, me, Mary, and Janet) I have so much fun with these ladies and LOVE seeing them!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment