Last weekend (May 15-17) Joe was the best man in his best friend's (from high school) wedding. Joe flew to San Antonio on Wednesday and Nathan and I joined him on Friday. We had so much fun. Nathan did so great on the phone. Southwest let my mom go to the gate with me and the flight attendants let her board the plane with me to help me get seated. It was so nice! On the way down to San Antonio, Nathan had his own seat for the first half and the second half we sat next to a very nice lady to had a baby of her own. I made sure he had something to suck on the entire time we were ascending and descending so he wouldn't cry-and it worked (thanks, Annie!) He only got a little fussy during our layover in Dallas on the way down to Texas because it was past his nap time and he was hungry. I'm glad he did so well because we are flying to Texas two more times this summer!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment