Miles and Aya got married on May 16th. My Aunt Norma bought my cousin Adrienne's son Ben a tux for our wedding and then she gave it to us when she found out we were having a boy. In December when Miles asked Joe to be his best man, I was very excited because I knew Nathan would be able to wear his tux! He looked so cute!
Friday night was the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal was outside since the wedding was scheduled to be on the lawn of this beautiful art museum. (Mother Nature had other plans-the wedding was actually inside because it was storming on Saturday!) After the rehearsal we went to a very nice Mexican Restaurant for dinner. Unfortunately, I think Nathan had had it from all of the traveling that day because he was fussy! (It was also 8:00!) Nathan and I left around 8:30 to go back to the hotel, but that was okay because Nana and Poppa were waiting there for us!
Waiting to go to the rehearsal
My two handsome boys
Nana getting Nathan dressed
Nana and Nathan
Nathan in his tux
My son and me
Joe and his "Mini-Me"
The hubby and me
Miles and Aya cutting the cake
Joe giving his best man speechThe next morning we went to a brunch with the newly weds, their families, and some of the wedding party. It was all so much fun! I hope we can see Miles and Aya again soon! Here is Nathan ready to go to the brunch. He really enjoyed the brunch. I think his favorite part was figuring out how to pull my silverware off of the table without getting caught-ha!






0 comments:
Post a Comment