Nathan met his Poppa while we were in San Antonio and go to spend more time with Nana!
Nathan and I came home early from the rehearsal dinner to meet Nana and Poppa at the hotel. They brought Nathan this really cool duck to take a bath in. He loved it and so did I! I didn't have to worry about him falling down into the water or falling over. He had so much fun in the duck, especially when we would squeeze its bill and make it "quack!"
After taking a bath, Nathan took some time to play with Poppa. I was amazed at how happy Nathan was, because it was WAAAAAY past his bed time. We stayed up until 10:30 playing with Poppa!
On Saturday morning, Poppa, Nathan and I took a walk while Nana finished getting ready. (Joe had already left to meet the guys to play ultimate frisbee) We ended up at the Alamo and Nathan insisted upon getting his picture taken with Poppa in front of the Alamo!
Later, Nana showed up and Nathan wanted a picture with both of them at the Alamo.
We couldn't take a trip ALLLLL the WAAAAAY to Texas without getting a picture of Nathan with a Texas Ranger. This guy turned out to be from St. Louis-small world!
And finally, as we were leaving the Alamo there was a horse-drawn carriage giving rides to people. Jack was nice enough to let Nathan pet him and pull his hair. Thankfully he didn't freak out.
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment