Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 6 Months Nathan!

Today Nathan is 6 months old! He has had so many firsts this month! First plane ride, first wedding, first trip to Grammy and Papa's chalet, first trip to Texas, first Cardinals game, etc., etc. Nathan got his 3rd tooth and 4th tooth this month. We are still waiting on the top two front teeth! He learned how to splash in the bath and get everyone within a 5 foot radius soaked. He also has become a pro at rolling from back to stomach. He loves to sleep on his side or stomach. Nathan is learning how to push up and crawl. He can't quite figure out how to gets his legs underneath him, but he does do a little bit of army crawling every once in a while. One day I left him in his rainforest gym and when I came back 3 minutes later, he was 5 feet across the floor-scary! He finally likes his jumperoo. Nathan squeals and laughs constantly. He makes every day a joy and I can't wait for Friday when I am off for the summer and can enjoy every minute of the next 3 months of his first year! I love you Nathan Isaac!

1 comments:

The Adams said...

I know...I can't believe you all will be here in less than a month!! :)