This past weekend Innsbrook had their Oktoberfest celebration. They had a house tour (my mom and I went for a little bit), a hayride, free snacks, s'mores kits so that we could make them by the bonfires, live music, and crafts for the kids. Nathan and I made little coffin boxes, one for Nathan and one for Will. Nathan and I were still getting over the stomach flu, so I didn't let him eat or drink anything, but I know he still had a great time! We love spending time at Innsbrook-it is SO relaxing! (Not kidding-we take about two or three naps a day!)
 |
| William Robert and Robert Dale |
 |
| Where's Will? Seriously, I have no clue. |
 |
| Roasting marshmallows by one of the bonfires. |
 |
| Mimi and Nathan making a s'more for Bapa...torture for a little boy who wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything. :) |
 |
| This picture cracks me up. I call this the "Grandma Hamilton picture." My dad's mom always cut our heads off in pictures, and my mom did the same thing here. I'm hoping it is a one-time thing though...she was trying to get the boys to look at the camera and in the process apparently lowered the camera-ha! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment