Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vehicle Day: Fall 2011

Joe and his hot chocolate...complete with whipped cream moustache!

Nathan LOVES motorcycles

I have this picture from last May, but I can't seem to find it.  I took this one to compare it to the last one...maybe I'll find it and re-post them both the next time we go to Vehicle Day!

This time, because the weather was so nice, the helicopter was able to land.  Nathan thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Cheese!

This picture has nothing to do with Vehicle Day.  The following Friday I took the boys over to the Mullers' house for dinner.  Our friend Jamie put Will on Bennett's truck and he loved it!  Jamie is so great with kids and I know he will make a great dad once his little one makes his or her debut in March!  I thought I'd add this picture since Will seems to get left out on most of the event pictures I take.  So, here is Will on his "vehicle!" :)
I can't seem to get blogger to cooperate, so these posts may be a little jumbled up!  I haven't been able to blog for a while for a lot of reasons.  The main being that about 3 weeks ago my computer crashed.  Then the day I got the hard drive replaced, the backspace button fell off and I couldn't get it back on, making it nearly impossible to type considering I am pretty sure I use that button about 10 times for each word I type. :)  Then, Nathan and I got the stomach flu and I missed 2 1/2 days of work...the list goes on.  Now, everything is back to normal and I'm back in business-ha! :)

On September 17th, Joe and I took the boys to the Parents as Teachers Vehicle Day.  I took them in May and it rained, but this time the weather was beautiful and perfect for Nathan to sit in/on each vehicle and have lots of fun.  We started off the morning with breakfast at Bob Evans, never complete without hot chocolate of course!

0 comments: