Because these don't fit into a specific blog post...
 |
| Target fun-we love the dollar aisle...although I can't really figure out why they sell these hats-ha! |
 |
| On our way to a birthday party at the mall, I made Nathan go to Loft with me. I looked over and he was holding the manikin's hand. Since she doesn't have a head, I guess I can say he isn't attracted to her looks...but then again he can't be attracted to her personality either...so I'm not sure what to think about this... |
 |
| My mom got a call from her friend that works for the Cardinals in Springfield, MO and he was able to get us 6 tickets to the NLCS. Tickets were pretty much sold out, but thanks to Mike Matheny (team manager) who released his 6 tickets the day of the game, we were able to go! It was pretty cool to get to sit in his seats! |
 |
| love this team! |
 |
| I don't know much about this picture because I stole it off of my mom's camera. I have figured out three things about it though: 1) it is at the grocery store. 2) these two are really cute together 3) it looks like trouble |
 |
| Last weekend my cousins from Oklahoma came up (Adrienne and Evan) and brought their kids. Here is a picture of all of the third cousins. (Ben, Remington, Nathan, Taylor, Gabe, Will) |
 |
| This probably fits best into the Innsbrook posts, but it is so funny! We put on Chicken Little and Will stopped what he was doing, went over to the TV and stood right in front of it for a long time watching the movie. After a little while he sat like this and watched the movie for about 20 minutes more. He's too funny! (Feel free to judge me for letting him sit too close to the TV. :)) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment