Apparently our little guy has learned a new trick-how to stand on his head. I am also convinced he HATES getting his picture taken because in the ultrasound today he was on his head and had his face smashed into an area the tech could not take a picture of! He is still measuring one week ahead of schedule in both weight and length. They can't measure his length anymore because he is too long, but they still take measurements of his femur to approximate. They said you can take the length of the femur and multiple it by three to get his approximate length. I am so ready to go out and buy his first basketball and outfit to go with it so we can play!
They did lots of measurements today and I got to see things like the bladder, kidneys, stomach, heart, head, feet, legs, arms and different vessels throughout the body. It was amazing to watch the valves in the heart open and close, it looked like a bird flying. God is so amazing!!
Measurements are still good, so no bedrest for this girl! I am PRAYING that my cervix will hold out at 3.0 cm through week 26. So far so good!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



1 comments:
That is great! I bet your little guy will enjoy all the noises when school starts! :)
Post a Comment