I love long weekends. (who doesn't?) I really love long weekends when I have no plans and can spend the majority of the time relaxing. I can tell our son enjoys long weekends, too because he has been moving like crazy! It will be interesting to see what position he is in on Thursday because I feel like he is doing somersaults all day long!
This past week I had two doctor appointments. The first was my ultrasound, which I already posted about. The other was an appointment at the actual doctor's office. I had the pleasure of experiencing the glucose tolerance test on Thursday (three hours before open house at school, mind you). It tasted like those freezer pop popsicles that come in a plastic tube and you have to freeze (only this wasn't frozen). At least it was a flavor I usually enjoy-orange. I get the results Tuesday.
This coming Thursday I have a "growth appointment." The ultrasound this week will be for both, CL and baby growth measurements. I can't wait to see our little guy and how much he has developed since the last time we got to see him. Please pray for me. I usually have no problem going to these appointments alone, but it is getting harder because there are so many questions to ask and so much information is thrown at me as well as scenarios for the next three months that I get overwhelmed. I forget what the doctor says sometimes and have a hard time telling Joe the really important stuff! (I usually end up telling him things like how long I waited in the waiting room, or what crazy thing the tech said, or which doctor I saw that day) Of course this appointment will also give us more insight into the bedrest situation. I am convinced everything will be fine and I will be able to work for a lot longer!
In other news, we have started to look for a glider for the baby's room. They are so expensive! Does anyone have any ideas on places to get gliders in St. Louis that aren't so expensive??
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



1 comments:
i'm so excited for you. will be praying that things continue to go smoothly...
Post a Comment