Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby's Room!

Finally! We got the baby furniture out of the boxes and put it together last night. (By we, I mean Joe and my dad-my mom and I supervised.) The room looks so great! My dad said I needed to have a talk with the baby and explain to him that even though his room is ready, it doesn't mean he gets to come any sooner! Below are a couple of pictures that I took tonight. We still have to decorate obviously, that will come later. I am just excited to have the furniture together!


The glider and crib. I was super excited to find the glider last weekend at Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory). I looked at probably 5 or 6 stores and couldn't find an affordable one that was also comfortable. This is both, plus it came with the ottoman! We love it. (p.s. I AM going to remove the bumper pads, they are just in there for now)

The changing table and dresser. We obviously have to remove the bottom shelf to avoid concussions.

0 comments: