Monday, September 8, 2008

Surprise!

Today is probably the best Monday, ever. I was really tired today because I went to bed pretty late the last two nights. I went to school, taught for three hours and was sitting in the academic learning center where I am supposed to tutor kids during 4th hour (I have helped one kid all year and it was trigonometry that she needed help with, not science). My friend Kristen came down to tell me we had a department meeting upstairs during 3rd lunch and our supervising principal was there (oh, great.). So, I left the academic center and headed up to the department meeting. When I got there we opened the door and everyone yelled "surprise!" I was kind of confused because I didn't realize what made me so special that I got a surprise department meeting, but I soon realized that Mandy, Kristen, and Ann put together a baby shower for me! It was so nice of them! They had chicken salad, pita chips with hummus, and Mandy baked (she is an amazing cook/baker) cookies that were on sticks and brownies. She even put little dinosaur sprinkles on the cookies. I love, love, love those three girls and it meant the world to me that they threw a shower for me at school. I am blessed!! Below is a picture of the gifts that everyone pitched in on to get Baby Keillor!


They gave us a bouncer, high chair, stroller, hooded towels with wash clothes, and head to toe wash for bath time!
THANKS GUYS!

0 comments: