I went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and everything looked great! Not to mention all of the prayers worked because the CL was 3.0 cm NOT 2.7 cm or lower! This means I get to work longer and I won't have to spend my days staring at the ceiling in our bedroom. Also, the nurse said that she needed more practice using the 3D ultrasound and since I was the last appointment, she was wondering if she could practice on me! OF COURSE! Below are pictures of our little guy. He weighs about 2 pounds and apparently likes to pull both of his feet up to his face and play with them with both hands.

His face (body to left, head to the right)
His hand (you can see 4 fingers sticking up)
His foot is sticking straight up in the middle of the picture. (heel to the left, toes to the right)
This is one of the 3D pictures. He is playing with his foot in the picture. You can see one foot off to the right and then his four fingers (thumb is there, just not in the picture!) just to the left of the foot.
This is a picture of his face. Well, the lower part of it. If you look carefully you can see his nose, mouth, and chin. I think he has Joe's nose. :)My next appointment is next Thursday at the doctor's office. I never heard anything about the glucose tolerance test, so I guess no news is good news.



0 comments:
Post a Comment