Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cards v. Cubs Game

My friend, Meg, that I have known since high school (we both ended up going to Baylor and joined the same sorority--she's actually my "big sis!") and I went to the baseball game last night to watch the Cardinals lose to the Cubs (BOOOO!). Her family has season tickets and she got them last night. Meg's husband is getting his Master's Degree in Counseling and he had class last night so we had a girls' night! We did have a guy go with us of course, but only for protection! Meg gave birth to Noah Michael on Joe's birthday (August 18th) so he is about 3 1/2 weeks old. I got lots of practice holding him and I actually got to interact with him for a few minutes while he was awake. Noah is such a great baby-he makes me so excited for what is to come pretty soon!The Cardinals were doing so bad, Noah fell asleep! (Not to mention the top of the 2nd inning lasted about 35 minutes!) Look at how perfect his little hands are posed.

Meg and Noah. He had the cutest Cardinals outfit on!
I love my "Big!"

I know, I know, I'm supposed to sit all night every night and not do anything during the week. Just for the record, I did do my "2 hours of evening bedrest" plus parked really close and I sat the whole game (2 1/2 hours) This is the first time I have been out of the house on a school night all year--it was wonderful! :)

0 comments: