Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hand/Foot Painting & Sitting on Santa's Lap

On Tuesday my mom and I took Nathan to Paint Me Pottery in Kirkwood. They do free footprints/handprints on a tile for you. The lady was awesome! She knew just how to get Nathan's handprints without him scrunching his hands up into a fist. I have to say, he hated the whole thing, but I am glad we were able to get his little hands and feet!
Afterwards we went to Plaza Frontenac and ate at Canyon Cafe. It was a lot of fun to be out again!

Here we are at lunch.

After lunch, we took Nathan to get his picture taken with Santa. We timed his feeding/diaper change perfectly! Changing his diaper always wakes him up, so he was awake for his pictures with Santa! There wasn't a line (no sick kids hanging around) and the Santa was so good with Nathan.

1 comments:

The Adams said...

The picture with Santa is the sweetest picture ever! I love their matching outfits!