Oh, no. Nathan's too good for that. He's moved on to projectile pooping. Yes, you read that correctly. For the last two nights (in the middle of the night by the way) I have been in the process of moving the dirty diaper out and the clean diaper in and Nathan has pooped, shooting poop like a squirt gun. The first night it got on the furniture and carpet. Last night, I wasn't so lucky. It hit my arm and I almost threw up (sorry Annie :)). It shot about 3 1/2 feet from where he was! After an hour of cleaning the carpet, changing the changing pad, and most importantly taking a shower, I finally had him dozing off again. People always warned me of getting peed on, but nobody warned me about getting shot with poop. Gee, thanks.
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



4 comments:
That is the funniest thing ever!!! Oh I can't wait! Your pictures are absolutely precious!! What a cutie you have there! Oh, and you look awesome by the way!
ewww. welcome to motherhood!! it's a happy and stinky place. : )
Nathan sure is quite talented! Ha :)
Be glad he's pooping! I think my first blog ever was about constipation! Sadly, poop is priority as a mommy.
Post a Comment