My friend Ali that I met while teaching in California, came for a visit last week to meet Nathan! She came last summer, too so it has kind of become a tradition for us to get together during the summer. I think next summer Nathan and I might head out to California to see everyone and to spend lots of time with Ali.
While Ali was here we took Nathan to his first trip to Grant's Farm. We took him on Saturday when the high was only 75 degrees! We got there around 9:00 a.m. and there wasn't really a line for the tram! By the time we left at 12:30, the line to get into Grant's Farm was all the way to the stables! (For those of you who are from St. Louis and know what I am talking about)
Me with my favorite little boy on the tram.
I actually had to put a jacket on him because it was so cool out! I couldn't believe I had to put Nathan in a jacket in the middle of July!
Feeding the goats. Nathan HATED this part! There was SO many bottles and every time someone would walk by him with a bottle he would reach out for it and start crying and screaming when they didn't give it to him. It was so funny. It wasn't funny however when he tried to drink the bottle that Ali was feeding the goats. Don't worry he didn't put his mouth on it! :)
All of us in the beer garden.










0 comments:
Post a Comment