


Look at that sweet face! It is hard to believe that we have had this little guy around for 8 months already! He is doing so much now! He is crawling all over! He LOVES to go for extension cords and yesterday he found the front door. He stood on his knees and banged on the door for about 5 minutes screaming "let me out! let me out!" Okay. Not really. But he did bang on the door for 5 minutes. It was really cute.
Yesterday he mastered going from standing to sitting. It is really cute. He starts out like he is going to fall but then sits. He says "baaa" all the time and we are working on "maamaa" and "daadaa," too. He claps his hands when we sing patty cake (like I said in my previous post). He likes the pool and splashes in the water. He LOVES to eat, but hates the meats. (with the way they smell, I would too!) He finally got his two front teeth in earlier this week. There is lots I could write, but it is B-E-D T-I-M-E!
Happy 8th Month, Nathan! I love you SO much! Thank you for making my summer absolutely perfect!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment