Thursday, July 9, 2009

Busy Boy

Nathan sure is busy these days because HE IS CRAWLING! He started REALLY moving (with intention toward things) on Tuesday. Yesterday he figured out how to move his hands and feet together at the same time. This morning it has been CRAZY! HE LOVES extension cords and the cords and tubes attached to my pump. This morning, he went for the extension cords attached to my pump while I was pumping so I bent over to try to pull him to the opposite side of me to get him away and he fell over and hit his head on his bouncer. He cried, so I bent over more and ended up spilling the entire bottle (3 1/2 oz.) of milk. It doesn't seem like much, but if you breastfeed, you know it is SOOO much! I think I am going to have to break out the pack n' play while I am pumping and fixing meals! We are also going to have to move the coffee table out.

It is so much fun to watch Nathan move around and try to figure things out. He plays with the rugs and the threads that hang off the ends of them, pulls ALL of his books out of his basket in the family room, and my favorite-he crawls towards me! I am so glad I was home to see him do it for the first time instead of being at work and the babysitter telling me about it when I pick him up!

0 comments: