Friday, November 6, 2009

First Haircut

"I'm getting my hairs cut! I can see again!"
"Ali, you so silly!"
Mohawk Man

"Mom, if I can't have the sucker at the end, at least let me chew on the comb!"

All done!

Nathan was in need of a haircut-bad. Nobody else seemed to think so, but he was getting a mullet and his hair was almost to his eyes. Not to mention, his hair was covering his ears, which is NOT okay coming from a family of military men! I made an appointment at the Hairy Elephant and I was very impressed! The girl who cut his hair did such a great job of cutting his hair "on the move." If you know Nathan very well, you know he is constantly looking around him. He was whipping his head back and forth, and she managed to cut his hair without taking random chunks out here and there. He looks like a baby and not a man, which I am glad about. Joe thinks he looks like a toddler, so he has been calling him pre-k all week-ha!

0 comments: