Little Boy Blue took his first steps today. I was at my Mom & Dad's house picking Nathan up after work. My mom was on the couch talking with me and Nathan crawled over to the coffee table between us and stood up. My mom had the cordless phone in her hand and Nathan started reaching for it. Eventually he let go and just stood there for a second (which he is starting to do more and more). We decided to see if he would walk, so I took the phone and stood about 2 feet out of reach from him. My mom balanced him and he took 3 steps. After I got home, Joe and I did the same thing again only with his sippy cup. I can't believe he took his first steps! I wonder if he will be walking by his birthday?!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



1 comments:
hooray...how fun!!
Post a Comment