For Valentine's Day this year I signed us up for the Magic House Valentine's Day party! (one of the perks of being on maternity leave!) My mom and I took the boys and met Meg and Liam (Emory and Noah were at school) there. We all had a donut and chocolate milk (I figured if we were going to have a bad breakfast we might as well go all out-ha!) and then played in the Bob the Builder and Little Bit of Magic areas.After The Magic House, my mom and I took Nathan to the babysitter's because she was having a Valentine's Day party for Nathan and the other little girl that she watches. My mom and I took Will shopping for a little while and then went home to start dinner. After dinner Will and Nathan opened their Valentine's Day gifts. Mimi and Bapa spoiled them rotten! I got the boys a few books and then Nathan got a play-doh kit. Bapa played in the kitchen with him and they played with play-doh the rest of the night. It is so funny how you buy something not knowing if they will even like it and they either love it or not!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment