So far we have had a fun weekend! Last night we got to go to our house so that we could put up our new curtain. My dad and mom went with me to our house and we all worked to install the curtain so it would be up before Joe's mom arrives tomorrow. Of course my dad did most of the work and Nathan was right there next to him helping! It was very cute! He had a tape measure that we got him from The Magic House (they were handing them out because of Bob the Builder) and would measure anything and everything when my dad would get his out. He also helped carry things and would hand my dad things when he could. It was adorable!! Today was pretty lazy and it all started out with Will sleeping through the night! That's right. My six week old (Nathan was 7 weeks when he slept through the night for the first time) slept from 11:45-7:45. He was extremely fussy last night and could not be calmed down. My dad and I later figured out that it was gas, but we think I think it really wore him out! Maybe it will happen again tonight, but I am thankful for last night even if it is only one I'll get for a long time. I haven't been feeling well so it was a very welcomed surprise. This afternoon we had a playdate with Bennett. We met Crystal and Bennett at a local train store and the boys played with trains. Afterwards we went to their house for dinner and to play. Nathan had a great time!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



1 comments:
wow! he's gotten so big in just a few weeks!!! so handsome. both of them.
Post a Comment