Last Thursday Rockwood had a fundraiser for the early childhood program. They had dinner, games, and a performance for all of the kids. Nathan had a hamburger and ice cream for dessert, then I took him in to play some games. He tosssed rings, turned the wheel, and picked up ducks to win prizes. He LOVED it! He also got to see Fredbird again and dance to some music by Babaloo (I think that is his name!).
hamburger with Bapa


Nathan made his own ice cream sundae!


Do you see Nathan on the left in the white shirt? Yeah, that is the stillest (word?) he's been in a while. He was mesmorized by Babaloo (the guy with the guitar and funny shirt).

Everytime I get a picture of Will and Fredbird together (ok, it is only the second time...) he has Will's head in his mouth. He's a friendly mascot, even to babies, I promise! Hopefully Will isn't terrified of him when he gets a little older and looks back at these pictures of him and Fredbird-ha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment