Joe's mom came to visit to help Joe and me while we worked on finishing up our final papers for our degrees. She ended up coming on Easter weekend, which was perfect! I had a four day weekend so we go to spend lots of time together.
Easter morning we got up and went to the early service at our church. After church we came home and Nathan searched the house for his Easter basket. He enjoyed looking for it a lot-it will have to become a tradition! After that we had pancakes then Nathan took a nap. We all just had a lazy afternoon-it was wonderful! Later we went to Georgiann's house for Easter dinner. Nathan LOVED Georgiann's cat, Cleo, and spent the entire time chasing the cat. When we left he kept saying "I want to go see Cleo, we HAVE to go back!" It was really funny! His daddy is highly allergic to cats, so I don't think he's too excited about Nathan's new obsession with cats!
On our way home from church on Easter morning, we were trying to get Nathan excited about finding his Easter basket (and trying to keep him awake!). Joe and I kept telling him that we saw the Easter bunny in the backyard before we left. Nathan immediately responded with "We need to tell him to get out of the way so that I can mow the grass!" He is obsessed with all things lawn maintenance. This might come back to haunt him some day! :)
The only picture I have of the boys together on Easter.



0 comments:
Post a Comment