Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation!

Here are some pictures from graduation last Friday and Saturday. On Friday the school had a picnic for graduates and their families. They had hamburgers and hotdogs, chips, and desserts. They also had a bounce house and our favorite-the photobooth! We got some fun pictures of the four of us in it, but they are printed, so I can't post them on here!


Poor Will is barely in the picture! (He was taking a nap.)

Nathan with the Gorlock...I think that is what he is called. (He's the mascot.)

On our way to the picnic...again, Blogger won't let me rearrange the pictures!


Being silly. :)

Buddies.

In the bounce house

Graduation! Love my Daddy!



Kit Bond spoke at our graduation. His speech might have lost out to the bagpippers! :)

After graduation my parents went to pick up Nathan (he stayed at their house with a babysitter) and then we all met up at Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. Joe, Will, and I sat outside the restaurant and waited for everyone else to arrive.

squishy cheeks!

0 comments: