We aren't going to be able to celebrate Father's Day with my dad this year on Sunday, so we all met up at Q'doba to celebrate Father's Day. We ate, opened gifts, got our usual caramel popcorn, and headed to the play area in the mall. Nathan is having trouble understanding that just because someone else gets a gift, doesn't mean he should get one, too, so Bapa was kind enough to let him open one of his gifts. Turns out, Nathan thinks the John Grisham book is HIS! He opened it and said "just what I always wanted, it's a book about baseball!" Goof ball. As we were leaving he said "Bapa, do you know where my book is?" I guess we are skipping "step" books and headed straight for fiction novels! Lovely. :)
 |
| Will kept trying to throw Joe's gift on the floor. Luckily it wasn't breakable! |
 |
| Nathan opening "his gift" |
 |
| "just what I always wanted!" |
0 comments:
Post a Comment