These first two pictures are from the Friday of Memorial Day weekend, but I still wanted to add them in.
| Playing with blocks. He loves lining them up! |
Saturday morning of Memorial Day weekend we headed out to Innsbrook for their annual picnic. We usually stop in Chesterfield Valley to grab a snack, but this time it was breakfast! The boys sat at a table next to us PEACEFULLY and ate their breakfast. It was awesome!
That evening Joe and I went to a graduation party for two of my students and on the way back we saw a turtle in the road. I picked up and we took it back to my parents' chalet for Nathan to see. He tried feeding it grapes and lettuce but it just wanted out of there!
The next morning it was time to get ready to go swimming...except someone forgot to take their clothes off before putting o their life jacket:
After getting dressed, we took the boys over to the lake to go kayaking. Nathan went around with me once and then I took him back and got Will. My dad then took Nathan, so both boys got to go kayaking at the same time! They loved it!
After kayaking it was time to have lunch. Nathan had his own little picnic on the deck while Will took a nap.
Then Will woke up and it was time for him to have lunch and Nathan to take a nap! While I took a nap with Nathan Will met a new friend on the deck of the chalet. Joe and my parents said the squirrel was out there for a long time just playing on the deck!
My children and cleaning supplies as toys, geez! Nathan loved vacuums and apparently Will has a thing for feather dusters. I better reap the benefits of their obsessions in a few years! :)
That evening we headed over to the old farm house for the summer concert series opener. I can't remember the name of the band but they were great! They played Coldplay, U2, and a lot of other bands that we knew. The boys loved it, too and Will even danced!
| Both boys sitting in chairs, still, not fighting. Definitely picture worthy! |
| Bapa and his shadow! |
Then it was snack time. Will loved the popcorn!
| Bapa and his other shadow |
Joe and Will had a serious talk while waiting for the music to start and then Will decided it was peek-a-boo time!
| Relaxing |
If he isn't an air conditioner repair man someday, perhaps he will be a doctor??
| Bedtime snuggles with Bapa |



0 comments:
Post a Comment