Nathan started Kickaroos at Vetta Sports Complex near my parents' house. It is on Thursday night, so we can still do Q'doba night and then head over for soccer. It is a parent/child class, so I have been on the field with him. He is already learning how to dribble (so cute! he basically pushes the ball with his feet!), how to "throw-in" a ball, and how to stop a ball by putting his foot on top of it. Another fun thing is that his babysitter's twins are in lessons during the same time slot so the boys can see her,too! This week I have parents/teacher conferences so my mom will do the honors and do soccer practice with Nathan! I wish I could get pictures of it! :)
| Is that a ball in his hands?! We are still working on that one... |
| Practicing our dribbling skills |
| Throwing the ball |
| This might be his favorite part-the parachute! |
| "Waking up" the cones. They have to stand the cones up only using their feet. He walks around yelling "WAKE UP, CONE!" as he puts each one up-right. He is hilarious! |
| We survived our first practice! |



0 comments:
Post a Comment