Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December Updates...Breakfast with Santa

This year we went to Macy's Breakfast with my parents. When I was little, I used to go every year with my parents and godparents, Dorothy and Elmer. It was at the Macy's downtown. Nathan really enjoyed the Famous Bear (instead of Famous Barr...St. Louis people) and the reindeer. He also liked singing songs and his balloon reindeer that the clown made him. (Balloon animals always make me think of the movie Wedding Crashers now!) For breakfast they served fruit, sweet rolls, french toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. It was all yummy! I really hope this becomes a new Christmas tradition for us!

My husband and me! (34 1/2 week pregnant)
First and last family photo at breakfast with Santa as a family of 3!!
With Famous Bear (He must have given the bear about 50 high fives and "knucks!")
With Rudolf...why does he insist on keeping his hands in his mouth?! Ha!
With the clown and his new reindeer.

We are seriously so spoiled by the Santa at Plaza Frontenac. He is so jolly and great with Nathan. This Santa was trying to make the rounds to every table, so I'm sure that makes it more difficult to spend time with the kids! We sure enjoyed having breakfast with Santa though!

0 comments: