We have been busy around here! William is a great baby. He doesn't really cry unless he is hungry or is put in his bassinet and isn't ready to fall asleep yet. (this usually happens at around 2:00 a.m.-ha!) I think it is finally hitting Nathan that there is someone else here that isn't going away, but he is doing okay. Joe and I have been very intentional about spending time with him. We usually take turns playing with him, but I think he is getting cabin fever! We haven't really let much except to run errands yesterday. We went to the mall (to return some maternity pants I never got to wear!), Babies r Us, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Walmart. The boys only got out with me at the last two and Joe and I were completely worn out after those two errands. I had William in the Moby, but Nathan was "helping" us shop by pulling things out of the cart and trying to open them. Here has what we have been up to!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



1 comments:
I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! Nathan will adjust in no time to having a little brother and soon they'll be teaming up to make trouble :).
Post a Comment